Korona Gampopy (na głowie Karmapów)

dyskusje i rozmowy
Szaman
użytkownik zbanowany
Tradycja: #

Korona Gampopy (na głowie Karmapów)

Nieprzeczytany post autor: Szaman »

Jak Gampopa wszedł w posiadanie swojej charakterystycznej korony? Są na to jakieś legendy podobne do tej o Czarnej Karmapy? Jaka jest symbolika tej pierwszej/co odróżnia te dwie korony? Dlaczego Karmapa częściej (?) zakłada koronę Gampopy i generalnie wydaje się być ona mniej sacred niż Czarna? Niżej zdjęcia dla niezorientownych. Fajna stronka o Czarnej tutaj.

ObrazekObrazekObrazekObrazek
Szaman
użytkownik zbanowany

Re: Korona Gampopy (na głowie Karmapów)

One day Milarepa came and told him that he has to leave and go to the East direction to Tibet near the Nepal borders where you will encounter a mountain called Gampo Dharjere and looks like a King Mountain surrounded by 7 smaller ones that acts like minister to the King. The mountains itself is grown with all kinds of trees, grass and flowers very similar to a Mandala, this auspicious location will prosper in the near future. Milarepa prophesied that Gampopa should stay there and he will be able to benefit many sentient beings that will seek his teachings and instructions. Milarepa also presented Gampopa with a Hat that shapes like the Gampo mountain, this hat is also known nowadays as the Gampopa Hat normally seen worn by Vajra Masters during ceremony and rites.

źr
Inne korony/czapki (w tym Gampopy) na głowie Tai Situ - http://www.palpung.org/newspage/2008/11 ... 01#pagetop
Awatar użytkownika
jw
Senior User
Tradycja: Tradycja Rogatego Buddy ;)
Kontakt:

Nieprzeczytany post autor: jw »

Szaman pisze:Dlaczego Karmapa częściej (?) zakłada koronę Gampopy

Pewnie dlatego:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Crow ... velopments
http://www.rogatybudda.pl
Wszystko, co napisałem powyżej wyraża wyłącznie moje prywatne opinie, chyba że zostało to WYRAŹNIE zaznaczone inaczej. Nikt nie musi się z nimi zgadzać.
Szaman
użytkownik zbanowany

Czytałem już Jarku. Kiedy ogląda się ceremonie Czarnej Korony XVIego jak np.: tutaj, to najpierw wychodzi on w koronie Gampopy i w niej siedzi, potem na tych kilka chwil wyciąga, zakłada i przytrzymuje Czarną, zdejmuje ją i z powrotem chowa, po czym z powrotem zakłada koronę Gampopy, która wydaje się być bardziej casual, i mamy dokańczanie ceremonii. Samo to stałe przytrzymywanie i niepuszczanie Czarnej Korony też by mnie w sumie ciekawiło. Narazie podejrzewam, że jej obecność na głowie jest dla ceremonii i "wizualizacji" na tyle istotna, że lepiej nie pozwolić jej przypadkiem spaść, zwłaszcza jeśli nie na głowę każdego Karmapy jest wymierzona ;)

Przy czym jakieś tam odpowiedzi mi się już wczoraj zarysowały. Korona Gampopy ma po prostu bardziej uniwersalne znaczenie chyba, symbolizując teren/pole nauczania/działania bodhisattwy Gampopy i używa się jej przy ceremoniach związanych z naukami/przekazami/inicjajcjami, które przez Gampopę - że tak powiem - przeszły. Czarna i jej ceremonia to dopiero V Karmapa, który jej fizyczną materializację otrzymał od cesarza Chin i przez niego (świeckiego) został zachęcony do pokazywania się w niej dla niej samej ludziom niepotrafiącym postrzegać wykonanego przez dakinie "oryginału" i trudno tu o inne uzasadnienia.
paolo
Senior User
Tradycja: Karma Kamtsang
Kontakt:

Nieprzeczytany post autor: paolo »

Jest to jedno z ceremonialnych nakryć głowy stosowanych przez lamów szkoły Karma Kamtsang. Jest to tzw. czapka Gampopy/tyb. dak-sziu/ w kształcie góry Gampo. W tradycji Karma Kamtsang noszona jest jedynie przez wadżra mistrzów podczas różnych ceremonii.
Milarepa poprosił swoich najlepszych uczniów o to, aby wykonali czapki. Gampopa bardzo przyłożył się do zadania. Później okazało się, że czapka miała być przepowiednią. W przypadku czapki Gampopy: Szerokość czapki odnosiła się do rozprzestrzeniania się, rozległości tradycji Karma Kamtsang, długie zakończenia przepowiadały długą linię spadkobierców Gampopy.
Nie wiem skąd u ciebie pomysł, że Karmapa częściej zakłada Czapkę Gampopy. Karmapa niemal podczas każdej ceremonii nosi Czarną Koronę, która jest wierną repliką jego duchowej korony, która stale znajduje się nad jego głową. Do dziś zachowała się oryginalna Czarna Korona II Karmapy, Karma Pakszi.
Obrazek
Natomiast podczas tzw. ceremonii Czarnej Korony, Karmapa zakłada inną Czarną Koronę, która jest wzbogacona o klejnotowe ozdoby, ale to nie jest wierna replika duchowej korony Karmapy. Cesarz Junglo wykonał dla V Karmapy replikę duchowej Czarnej Korony, którą dodatkowo ozdobił klejnotami. Prawdopodobnie korona ta nie zachowała się do naszych czasów np. XVI Karmapa podczas ceremonii Czarnej Korony używał późniejszą replikę korony podarowanej przez cesarza Junglo.
Obrazek
odczuwaj dobro
Szaman
użytkownik zbanowany

paolo pisze:Nie wiem skąd u ciebie pomysł, że Karmapa częściej zakłada Czapkę Gampopy. [...] Natomiast podczas tzw. ceremonii Czarnej Korony, Karmapa zakłada inną Czarną Koronę
Stąd, tylko o tej Czarnej Koronie - nie o tej skromniejszej - myślałem. Ma to teraz sens? Myślałem też, że tę mniejszą zakłada tylko dlatego, że ta większa - jak wskazał jw - gdzieś się zapodziała i łatwiej mu już taką lżejszą "na co dzień" nosić ^^ :zawstydzony: (nie ma tego złego co by na dobre nie wyszło)
Szaman
użytkownik zbanowany

TU jeszcze ceremonia, w której na Czarną Koronę zamienia czapkę czerwoną.

Takie pytanka mi jeszcze w takim razie po głowie śmigają. Zdarzają/ły się takie ceremonie Czarnej Korony że z braku tej większej zakłada(ł) właśnie tę mniejszą? Albo jeszcze inaczej, że najpierw m(i)a(ł) tę mniejszą na głowie a kulminacja ceremonii to tylko zamienienie jej na tę większą? Za mały efekt symboliczno-psychologiczny? A bez żadnej czapki na początku może zacząć? :]
Awatar użytkownika
jw
Senior User
Kontakt:

paolo pisze: Cesarz Junglo wykonał dla V Karmapy replikę duchowej Czarnej Korony, którą dodatkowo ozdobił klejnotami. Prawdopodobnie korona ta nie zachowała się do naszych czasów np. XVI Karmapa podczas ceremonii Czarnej Korony używał późniejszą replikę korony podarowanej przez cesarza Junglo.
W świetle poniższego powyższe nie jest prawdą. Źródła podawać nie będę, coby nie zostać oskarżonym o sianie zamętu i poruszanie niedozwolonego na tym forum tematu. Zainteresowani mogą bez problemu znaleźć stronę, na której opublikowano poniższe oświadczenie (są tam również dwa inne oświadczenia dotyczące Czarnej Korony, których autorami są Khenpo Chödrag Tenphel oraz Lama Jigme Rinpoche).

Thubten Gyaltsen pisze:
From Thubten Gyaltsen to Mick Brown
Date: July 8, 2005

An Open Letter to Mick Brown
Author of The Dance of 17 Lives: The Incredible True Story of Tibet’s 17th Karmapa (London : Bloomsbury , 2004).

Dear Mr. Brown:

In your book, you have written about the Black Crown of the Karmapas:

In the seventeenth century, the 10th Karmapa’s pupil, the Emperor [sic] of Jang, presented him with a replica of the Black Hat that had been presented by Yung-Lo. From then on, the original Crown was kept at Tsurphu, and the Karmapa carried the replica when he traveled. It is not known which crown the 16th Karmapa brought with him when he fled from Tibet into Sikkim in 1959. (Dance of 17 Lives, 34.)

As one of the best living authorities on the Black Crown, I can say without a doubt that you are mistaken here Mr. Brown. I am not sure who your source for this story is, but for those of us who packed the Black Crown at Tsurphu and helped His Holiness the sixteenth Karmapa bring it into exile, there is no doubt whatever that we brought the older crown from the Chengzu (Yongle) emperor and not the newer crown from the king of Li Jiang (who was, in contrast to the Chinese ruler, not an emperor, but merely the ruler of a small state between China and Burma that was a vassal of the Chinese emperor). I am concerned that you have received misinformation on this subject and I would like to help you understand the truth.

Let me introduce myself and then tell the story of how we packed and transported the Black Crown for the late Karmapa.

My name is Thubten Gyaltsen and I am now 81 years old. I am a monk and I served under the late sixteenth Karmapa during his lifetime. I was born in the area near Tsurphu monastery in Tibet and I became a monk at Tsurphu monastery at the age of eight. I was a monk there even before the sixteenth Karmapa was recognized and enthroned. When I came to the age of 22, I was given the position of coordinator (Dronyer). My responsibilities were, first, to be in charge of all the religious relics, located in the Karmapa’s room, including the Vajra Crown. Second, I packed black pills make protection cords for the Karmapa to hand out to devotees. Third, I was responsible for keeping the Karmapa’s calendar and daily schedule of meetings with devotees.

My older brother, Damchoe Yongdu, was the general secretary of Rumtek until his death in 1982. And my younger brother, Lekshe Drayan, has been an official of the Karmapa for his whole adult life as I have, and later he served as an assistant secretary of the Karmapa.

When the sixteenth Gyalwa Karmapa decided to escape to India, the decision was made in secret to prevent officials of the Preparatory Committee for the Tibetan Autonomous Region (PCART), the Chinese administration of Tibet in Lhasa during the fifties, from discovering and stopping our escape. At that time only staff who the Karmapa deemed trustworthy were assigned to pack the relics to bring out with the Karmapa’s party. I myself was in charge of packing the relics located in the Karmapa’s rooms, including the Vajra Crown, as well as other valuable relics. Since the seventeenth century, the Karmapas had two Black Crowns. The first was given by the Ming emperor Chengzu (Yongle) to the fifth Karmapa Deshin Shegpa (1384-1415) in the fifteenth century. The second was an approximate copy given by the King of Li Jiang to the tenth Karmapa Choying Dorje (1604-1674) in the seventeenth century. The older crown was considered more valuable.

All the religious statues and other relics were also carefully sorted, and only the most precious and easily transportable ones were packed for our journey into exile. Some quite valuable large statues were left behind, with numerous smaller ones of lesser value. The Karmapa decided that it was not worthwhile to take both Black Crowns, so he instructed us to pack only the older, more valuable one given to the fifth Karmapa Deshin Shegpa by emperor Chengzu. Obviously, the sixteenth Karmapa wanted to bring the more precious crown. He was quite particular about this, and neither I nor any member of the Karmapa’s staff had any doubt that we had indeed packed and brought the older, more valuable crown with us as we fled Tibet and left the newer one behind at Tsurphu.

Our party left Tsurphu and eventually left Tibet by crossing into Bhutanese territory. Once we were settled in Bhutan , we sent word back to Tsurphu for another party of refugees to join us in exile and bring another cache of valuable relics with them. At Tsurphu, Dechang Kunchog Norden, one of the officials that the Karmapa had left behind, sent the second escape party on to meet us with two giant embroidered silk thangkas and about 300 silk costumes for the tantric lama dances, all antique silk from China, and some very precious. The group successfully evaded Chinese People’s Liberation Army patrols and arrived in Bhutan with their boxes of valuables.

I fled Tibet in the party of the sixteenth Karmapa in 1959 and settled with him in exile in Sikkim, at Rumtek monastery in the early 1960s. From that time until the late Karmapa’s death in 1981, I performed these same functions as Dronyer at Rumtek.

In the early sixties, the Karmapa moved all these valuable items into Rumtek monastery. They remained there in safekeeping under our control until Rumtek monastery changed management in 1993. On August 2 of that year, Sikkim government police and special forces, along with Situ and Gyaltsap Rinpoches and a large group of their lay followers from Gangtok and elsewhere arrived at Rumtek and took over the monastery by force. Afterwards, the new management prohibited me from going to any important rooms in the monastery but I was allowed to work in the office assigned to the Dronyer for some time.

On June 10, 1994, while Tsultrim Namgyal, the late Karmapa’s attendant, and I were working in the Dronyer’s room, at the order of Situ Rinpoche who was still staying in the room of the sixteenth Karmapa, more than 40 people, a mixture of laypeople and monks, entered my office and demanded keys to all the relic boxes. Gyurme Tsultrim, a khenpo from Sherab Ling, Situ Rinpoche’s monastery in Himachal Pradesh, led the group, and announced that they had arrived on the orders of His Holiness Situ Rinpoche to get the keys for the valuables, presumably to give them to another staff member.

I determined to let them beat or kill me before I would surrender anything. I replied that, as one of the top officials of the Karmapa’s labrang, I knew that Situ Rinpoche had no rights to appoint a Dronyer or any other staff for Rumtek, which was under the administration of the Karmapa’s labrang, not Tai Situ’s labrang. In response to my resistance, Gyurme encouraged the crowd to beat Tsultrim and me. The crowd was just about to fall upon us when a curious event stopped them. In the monastery courtyard, several wandering dogs who usually lie there quietly stood up and positioned themselves in a line facing the room where Situ was living. The dogs began to howl in unison. This strange occurrence shocked the crowd into silence. Then, an older man named Lodro broke the silence and spoke up, calling on the crowd to depart. He did not seem to be afraid, but I believe that the dogs barking had shocked him and changed his mind. The mob followed him out.

A few minutes after the crowd left, a Sikkimese policeman came into my office and started interrogating me, taking down my name and other personal information. Since that day, Tsultrim Namgyal and I were prevented from re-entering Rumtek.

Years later, in 2001, an inventory was conducted by the State Bank of India at Rumtek, by order of the District Court in Gangtok. The Karmapa Charitable Trust nominated me to attend the inventory as one of its representatives, since I was in charge of relics at Rumtek before 1994. However, the lawyer representing defendant #3, Gyaltsab Rinpoche, opposed this in court. In response, the judge in the case decided that one or two members of the Karmapa Trust board should attend instead. The best choice among the trustees was Shamar Rinpoche, who had knowledge of the relics, though not as much as I did. But the state government of Sikkim prevented him from participating in the inventory by banning him from entering the state. That left only two laymen from the Karmapa Charitable Trust to represent the Karmapa Trust at the inventory.

Now I am very old and my vision is poor. If the inventory cannot be conducted before I die, then there will not be many good witnesses left alive who know the relics. Next to me, my younger brother Lekshe Drayan, 78 years old, has good experience, and he even repaired the crown on one occasion when the tip holding the uppermost ruby was bent. Tsorpon Tsultrim Namgyal also handled the crown also has personal experience with it. Besides them, Shamar Rinpoche and Khenpo Chodrak Tenphel saw the crown up close many times, but as high lamas they never had occasion to handle the crown. So my brother Lekshe Drayan is the best witness next to myself.

We are the best authorities on the Black Crown alive today. I do not know why you did not speak to us before claiming falsely that there was some doubt. You could have saved yourself from making this error and from the embarrassment of having to correct it.

Frankly your unfounded claim makes me very suspicious. I can only speculate that this story about there being “doubt” about the crown comes from the current, illegal Rumtek administration of Situ and Gyaltsap Rinpoches. I believe that you interviewed Tai Situ, Akong Tulku, Tenzin Namgyal and others of their group extensively, and I would not be surprised if you got this story from them. I am concerned that they may have begun to circulate this story to perhaps cover up some mistreatment of the crown. The same unfounded claim that appears in your book also is found in Lea Terhune’s earlier book, Karmapa: The Politics of Reincarnaion (Boston: Wisdom, 2004). Perhaps the whole crown or its valuable jewels have gone missing from Rumtek? We should try to discover the fate of the crown as soon as possible.

For these reasons, I hope that the court will decide to re-start the inventory soon. Meanwhile, Mr. Brown, I will hold you partially responsible if anything has happened to the Black Crown of the Karmapas. As an investigative journalist, you should have known better than to spread doubts about something without speaking to those with authority to speak on it. You did not speak to me or any others who knew that the Black Crown brought from Tibet was the original.

I hope this was just an accidental omission on your part. But if there was some intention in spreading unfounded doubt about the Black Crown, perhaps to cover up some theft or damage to the crown, then those who have spread this doubt have, in effect, created an alibi for theft. And I believe that creating an alibi for a crime makes one a type of accomplice in that crime. Perhaps you were misinformed in this case. I do hope so. And if that was true, then we would be pleased to assist you in writing a correction and apology.

Sincerely yours,

Thubten Gyaltsen
Wszystko, co napisałem powyżej wyraża wyłącznie moje prywatne opinie, chyba że zostało to WYRAŹNIE zaznaczone inaczej. Nikt nie musi się z nimi zgadzać.
Awatar użytkownika
jw
Senior User
Kontakt:

A tutaj ciekawe informacje nt. Białej Korony Tsatsa Rinpocze oraz Czerwonej Korony Szamarpów:

http://www.himalayanart.org/news/archiv ... egory/hats
Awatar użytkownika
jw
Senior User
Kontakt:

Acha, a ta czapecka na czarno-białym zdjęciu XVI Karmapy nie jest (jakem zrozumiał) żadną repliką Czarnej Korony. Replika Czarnej Korony, jak to replika była dość wierną kopią oryginalnej Korony (różniła się nieco odcieniem materiału, ponoć była bardziej granatowa niżczarna, no i rubinu nie miała). Natomiast o owej czapce na powyższej stronie napisano tak:
Typically it is the black hat of the Karmapa that has the double vajra symbol. It is important to know that there is an official black with gold and jewel decorations and then there is a simple black cap made of cloth with a diamond front emblem, also of cloth. The simple cloth cap is worn by the Karmapas for less formal occasions. These two types of hats can be confused when rendered as sculptural objects. In paintings it is readily clear by the brightly painted gold and jewel ornaments which hat is being depicted.
A tutaj o kapeluszach "na skróty" :)

http://www.himalayanart.org/pages/hatsindex/index.html
Awatar użytkownika
jw
Senior User
Kontakt:

Znalazłem źródło informacji na temat różnic pomiędzy pierwszą Czarną Koroną, a jej repliką. Pisze o tym Erik D. Curren w "BUDDHA'S NOT SMILING" (polskie wydanie tej książki pt. "Budda bez uśmiechu"). Do polskiej wersji tekstu nie mam aktualnie dostępu, więc angielski fragment przytaczam. Jest w nim wypowiedź Lekshe Drayan, najmłodszego brata Thubten Gyaltsena, autora wyżej przytaczanego listu:
Lekshe Drayan was the younger brother of Rumtek's first general secretary, Damchoe Yongdu. Since their family had provided secretaries to the Karmapa's labrang for generations in Tibet, Lekshe and another brother followed Damchoe in entering the family business, and both served as assistant secretaries at Tsurphu. Lekshe related his experience with the Black Crown in an affidavit he planned to submit to the District Court in Sikkim in 2005. He provided me with an advance copy, written when he was seventy-eight years old.

When the sixteenth Karmapa escaped from Tibet in 1959, along with my two brothers and other staff of the Karmapa, I helped pack his valuables at Tsurphu. This included the Vajra Crown as well as the most important movable statues, silks, paintings, and other ritual items of value that the sixteenth Karmapa wanted to take into exile. The newer crown was dark blue, while the older crown was much darker, a true black tone. The ruby on the older crown was much larger. Because he could not bring both crowns, and because the older crown was more precious, the sixteenth Karmapa decided to bring the older crown along in exile and leave the newer crown behind at Tsurphu.
Szaman
użytkownik zbanowany

I co ciekawe Jarku, gdy ogląda się oraz ceremonię, nagrane już po opuszczeniu Tybetu/Tsurphu to dość dobrze widać (zwracało to moją uwagę zupełnie naturalnie), że korona nie jest prawdziwie czarna. Najbardziej na czarną wygląda TUTAJ ale proszę zwrócić uwagę na moment w którym jest zdejmowana i na jej wierzch pada więcej światła.

Dzięki za wszystkie linki btw.
Awatar użytkownika
jw
Senior User
Kontakt:

To może być spowodowane czynnikami podczas filmowania: oświetleniem, rodzajem użytej kliszy filmowej, sprzętu itp. oraz czynnikami podczas oglądania filmów: kalibracja i rodzaj użytego monitora, rodzaj profilu kolorystycznego używanego przez system operacyjny, współczynnika jasności gamma, środowiska świetlnego otoczenia itp.

Generalnie: zdecydowana większość monitorów krystalicznych LCD pojaśnia znacznie obraz, natomiast katodowe CRT odwzorowują go wierniej - dlatego w grafice komputerowej, dopóki nie nastała era porządnych i drogich monitorów LCD przystosowanych do tego rodzaju prac używano wyłącznie CRT. U mnie w pracy jest CRT i korona na zlinkowanych filmach jest czorna jak futro Lucyfera :)

Jedynym sposobem ustalenia głębi czerni Korony jest po prostu jej obejrzenie w porządnym dziennym oświetleniu.

W kwestii wątpliwości, która Czarna Korona została przywieziona z Tybetu do Sikkimu jest jeszcze wypowiedź Khenpo Chödrag Tenphela, w której powołuje się na słowa XVI Karmapy:
That replica made by Emperor Yung Lo was brought to India from Tsurphu Monastery in 1959. And, the late 16th Karmapa, on many occasions, said that this is the Crown offered by Emperor Yung Lo. For example in 1975, the late 16th Karmapa gave the late Queen Mother of Bhutan H.R.H. Puntsog Chodron, the opportunity to pay her respect to the sacred objects brought from Tibet . These objects were kept in 8 boxes painted with the 8 auspicious emblems, each box is approximately 75 cm high and 55 cm wide, and, 3 metal boxes, each approximately 1,85 m high, 1 m wide. Then there's the Mahakala-thangka wrapped in cloth, the self-portrait by the Indian master Atisha and some other sacred objects.

It is common knowledge that the objects from Tibet were kept in those boxes. I was present on that occasion where H.H. the 16th Karmapa showed each of the sacred objects to Her Royal Highness. He told her when showing the Vajra-Crown that it was the Crown offered to his predecessor the 5th Karmapa Deshin Shegpa by the Emperor Yunglo. On many other occasions where I was present the late 16th Karmapa said the same when he showed the Crown to Indian and Western devotees. I also have, when asked about the Vajra-Crown and its history, given the same information.

Furthermore, in 1980, the then tutor of H.H. the Dalai Lama, the late Trijang Rinpoche, visited Rumtek. He also asked to see the sacred objects and H.H. the late Karmapa showed them to him and said the same about the Vajra-Crown.
Szaman
użytkownik zbanowany

jw pisze:Jedynym sposobem ustalenia głębi czerni Korony jest po prostu jej obejrzenie w porządnym dziennym oświetleniu.
A najlepiej obydwie naraz, bo mimo że oni tam sobie piszą, że ta czarna a ta granatowa, to dla nas to i tak trochę jak o kolorach do ślepego. Nie jestem też specem od tybetańskich materiałów i barwników, ale ileś tam wieków choćby nie wiem jak ostrożnego przechowywania w zawinięciu/ciemnicy przerywanego ceremoniami, mogłoby tę czarną (jeśli niekonserwowaną) jakoś odbarwić i wyszedłby może spod czerni jakiś odcień. Takie dywagacje :oczami:
paolo
Senior User
Tradycja: Karma Kamtsang
Kontakt:

Nieprzeczytany post autor: paolo »

Szaman pisze:
jw pisze:Jedynym sposobem ustalenia głębi czerni Korony jest po prostu jej obejrzenie w porządnym dziennym oświetleniu.
A najlepiej obydwie naraz, bo mimo że oni tam sobie piszą, że ta czarna a ta granatowa, to dla nas to i tak trochę jak o kolorach do ślepego. Nie jestem też specem od tybetańskich materiałów i barwników, ale ileś tam wieków choćby nie wiem jak ostrożnego przechowywania w zawinięciu/ciemnicy przerywanego ceremoniami, mogłoby tę czarną (jeśli niekonserwowaną) jakoś odbarwić i wyszedłby może spod czerni jakiś odcień. Takie dywagacje :oczami:
Czarna Korona zwana też jako Wadżra Korona(ta z klejnotowymi ozdobami) ma ciemnogranatowy kolor :) , ale widziana z daleka :szok: nabiera czarnego odcienia, stąd stała się znana jako Czarna Korona. Oficjalnie nazywana jest Koroną, Która Wyzwala Poprzez Widzenie tyb. usza thong dryl. Ogólnie Karmapa używa kilka rodzajów nakryć głowy. Inną koroną jest unikatowa korona, upleciona z włosów tysiąca dakiń, które mu ją ofiarowały. W Tybecie korona ta zawsze była utrzymywana w ukryciu. Karmapowie nigdy nie pokazywali jej publicznie. Dlaczego? Nie wiem. Trzecim rodzajem korony związanej z linią Karmapy jest tzw. korona działania, o której wspominałem parę postów wyżej, noszona przez Karmapę przy wielu okazjach. Jej kształt odpowiada dokładnie duchowej koronie, która znajduje się ponad głową Karmapy. Ta duchowa korona nazywana jest Naturalnie Obecną Koroną Mądrości tyb. jeszie rangnang ciepen. Dlatego w malarstwie I, II, III i IV Karmapę przedstawia się w koronie działania. Dopiero od V Karmapy Karmapowie przedstawiani są w koronie z klejnotowymi ozdobami stosowanej podczas tzw. Ceremonii Czarnej Korony, która zaczyna się od ofiarowania mandali i siedmioczęściowej modlitwy. Nastepnie Karmapa wyobraża siebie w formie bodhisattwy współczucia sanskr. Awalokiteśwary. Po nałożeniu Korony powtarza mantrę om mani peme hung. Taki jest ogólny przebieg ceremonii Czarnej Korony :)
odczuwaj dobro
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Buddyzm Tybetański”