Nowa ciekawa ksiazka Bo and Bon

książki i opublikowane wykłady nauczyciel oraz periodyki

Moderator: kunzang

AndyA

Nowa ciekawa ksiazka Bo and Bon

Nieprzeczytany post autor: AndyA »

Witam wszystkich

moj przyjaciel i autor ksiazki Bo and Bon poprosil mnie o przekazanie tego listu dla potencjalnych zainteresowanych historia szamanizmu wywodzacego sie z Syberii oraz historia i rytualami Yungdrung Bon.
Ksiazka powstawala przez 10 lat - Dima byl przewodnikiem, uczniem i tlumaczem Namkhaia Norbu Rinpoche w jego wyprawach na Syberie (Buriatie) oraz od ponad 10 lat wraz ze swa zona Carol sa uczniami i tlumaczami nauk udzielanych przez Lopona Yongdzina Namdaka Tenzina Rinpoche.
Ksiazka ta jest i dla mnie szczegolnie bliska memu sercu gdyz bedac swiadkiem jej powstawania od paru juz lat, wciaz odnajduje w niej miejsca, sceny i slowa mojego Nauczyciela Yongdzina Rinpoche zarowno z tego roku jak i z lat poprzednich.
Dima ukonczyl ja w lutym tego roku w Katmandu w Triten Norbutse jest wiec to najnowsza z publikacji o YB.
Mutsog Marro!
A

Dear All,

Just to let you know that my book, Bo and Bon: Ancient Shamanic Traditions of Siberia and Tibet in their Relation to the Teachings of a Central Asian Buddha is now out! It’s received a warm welcome so far, hailed as the first in-depth study of its kind combining scholarly research with spiritual practice.
As you know, it’s taken a while to get it out, and it’s been written with the kind and patient support of Lopön Tenzin Namdak Rinpoche and Khenpo Tenpa Yungdrung Rinpoche, so discussions on Bön are firmly based on their teachings, and the book contains many interviews and presentations given specifically for this publication, including many conversations with Lopön Rinpoche (for example, a detailed presentation and even demonstration on juthig divination) as well as a foreword by Khenpo Rinpoche. It has around 200 illustrations and maps, including many images of Bön deities, ritual objects and rituals. It also includes a study of the Four Generosities - Chod, Sang, Water Offering, Sur – as well as purification rites and Ganapuja/Tsok where I compare and contrast them to their shamanic counterparts. You’ll also find a discussion of the meaning of blood sacrifice in Siberian shamanism, prehistoric Bön, the Ancient Greeks, the Bible, and ancient Eurasia. There are also sections on Bönpo healing and magic, Tantra, Dzogchen, the soul, the various classes of beings etc etc.

If you want to know more and see the Contents, please visit my website www.boandbon.com or drop me a line.

The book’s available in Shenten (all proceeds to Triten Norbutse Monastery) and various other places (check the website), or I can post you a copy (35 euro/25 pounds inc. p&p) while stocks last.

Mutsug Marro,

Dima
Awatar użytkownika
kunzang
Admin
Tradycja: yungdrung bon

Re: Nowa ciekawa ksiazka Bo and Bon

Nieprzeczytany post autor: kunzang »

Witamy na forum AndyA :)
dane :580:
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Publikacje”