Online Workshop The Nature of Mind - Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche

odosobnienia, wykłady i webcasty nauczycieli

Moderator: kunzang

Awatar użytkownika
Diamentum
Tradycja: Szkoła Zen Kwan Um

Online Workshop The Nature of Mind - Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche

Nieprzeczytany post autor: Diamentum »

The Meditation of Great Bliss through Pure Awareness is based on the Fivefold Teachings of Dawa Gyaltsen, a Bön meditation master who lived in the 8th century AD. He was the 24th master in a continuous and unbroken Bön Dzogchen lineage of masters.

Vision is mind.
Mind is empty.
Emptiness is clear light.
Clear light is union.
Union is great bliss.

In the practice of the Fivefold Teachings of Dawa Gyaltsen, you look directly into what is disturbing you right now, and by applying the meditation techniques, discover the nature of your mind - which is pure awareness. Not only can you heal your day-to-day life and make it lighter and more joyful, but through this practice, you can recognize and connect with your innermost essence, the nature of your mind as Buddha or Pure Consciousness.

In recent years, the renowned Tibetan lama and author Geshe Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche has been making the esoteric teachings of Tibetan Bön Buddhism accessible to Western audiences. In this interactive online workshop, open to new and longtime students alike, Rinpoche guides you through each step of the meditation, while providing continued personal support to the students for the entire three weeks of the workshop.

"I love this practice very much. It really gives you a tool to deal with a very specific situation. On the other hand, it guides you directly into the essence, to the root of yourself."
Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche
Więcej informacji i rejestracja - http://www.glidewing.com/twr/meditation_home.html
Awatar użytkownika
foryal
Tradycja: yungdrung bon

Re: Online Workshop The Nature of Mind - Tenzin Wangyal Rinp

Nieprzeczytany post autor: foryal »

Niezła cena, 300$. Ceni się.
Nie ma narodzin i śmierci, dobra i zła, niewoli i wyzwolenia. One są w umyśle.
Synu mój, skąd łzy? Przecież nie mamy imion ani form.
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Ogłoszenia”